Monday, August 24, 2009

A BUSY Life!!

Wow..it's been forever since I posted last. The days (I mean weeks) get away from me and before I know it, the summer is over. Can you believe it??? I can't. Any way, YES I have been super SUPER busy. Why you ask...well let's see....

1- I've been chasing around a one and a half year old. He's quick on his feet these days and his number one goal when ANYWHERE is to get as FAR away from mommy and daddy as FAST as he can.

2-I just started my own business....I still have tons of work to do but I will be offering private aquatics training (lessons and fitness training). I can't think of any other way to spend my days then mixing two of my favorite things...children and water!!!!! I have had so much fun doing it this summer and now that I can continue it year round...I am absolutely THRILLED!!! But like I said, it's a TON of work but so worth it.

3- I took on a part time job lifeguarding at the Valley Health Wellness & Fitness Center. I'm only working a few hours a week..but juggling that, the new business and my crazy little toddler, LIFE'S BEEN CRAZY!!!

I'm sure there are some more reasons too..but I just can't think of them right now. I'm off..to work on something ;)

PICTURES OF THE LAST THREE WEEKS TO COME....

No comments: