Friday, April 23, 2010

Cool Beans

















According to the urban dictionary:

"Cool Beans. A slang term that actually began it's
use in the late 60's/early 70's. Popularized by the pop culture of the time.
Used to describe something very favorable or pleasing. Great. Very nice.

This is a COMMON saying in our household these days. Aiden walks around saying it all the time and I can't, for the life of me, figure out where he got it. (My neighbor told me yesterday that she has heard me say it from time to time so I'm guessing that's where Aid picked it up).

The other day luke was trying on some very intersteing pants for work and aiden entered the room, looked at daddy, turned to look at me and then looked back at daddy and said "cool beans". Then yesterday his Poppy came into the house and as he was taking his shoes off, Aiden said it again (don't know what he thought was so cool, but it was funny none-the-less).

It is truly amazing what our children learn on a daily basis and kids really do say the funniest things!!

No comments: