Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Better Late than Never

May 8, 2010: this is the day my life changed forever....AGAIN!

Avery Mae Callas was born at 3:40am. She weighed in at [a whopping] 8lbs, 3oz (BIGGER than her brother I might add too).

I couldn't be happier that she's here, partly because I was the most misearble preggo in the world there at the end, but more because I finally get to hold her little body to mine and snuggle with her! She's precious (of course I'm biased) but we are all so happy! Aiden love his little sister. He wants to hold her and carry her around (and wishes mommy would just let him do it). He showers her with kisses everyday and my heart just melts every time he does it.

She's already got daddy wrapped around her little finger, well and mommy too!

I'm so blessed!

No comments: