Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Official


Aiden is potty trained. We are going on a month now but it's been a week and a half with NO ACCIDENTS (HURRAY)!


It's really amazing how one day they have no interest and then, BAM, the next day they are running to the bathroom holding themselves saying "mommy, gotta potty!"


Even at Hershey Park (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WATER PARK) he came running to me telling me that he had to go pee. I couldn't believe it. I though most kids just peed in thier pants at that age (thank goodness he didn't).


It's quite convenient to have him out of diapers (and pretty freaking cheap too)!


Now, if only I could get him to stop whining....that would be SUPER!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Aiden. So proud of you little guy :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, it is great when they actually know they have to go! It is amazing how quickly it happens, I thought Liam would not be able to go to preschool as they have to be potty trained, but a month before he started going on the potty and wouldn't wear diapers at night (because big boys don't wear diapers). The whining, well I think it is a lifetime commitment ;-)