Saturday, November 20, 2010

A future in photography

Aiden has become quite the little photographer. Recently he's taken a particular interest in our little cannon. At first I would snatch it away everytime he got his little fingers on it, but recently he's FINALLY figured out how to use it so I said, what the heck, let's let him have a go at it. He's not bad. For every one good picture there's about 10 bad ones, but the good ones are really good!!

This morning as Luke was preparing to leave he came over to give me the usual kiss goodbye and Aiden just so happened to be sitting in his chair eating breakfast. He had a clear view of our smooch. Afterwards, Aiden says, "mommy, daddy, you kiss again, I take a picture!" (AHH, so cute, right??)


Unfortunately the little camera was nowhere to be seen. I have since found it and we'll give our future Ansel Adams another try this afternoon and of course, we'll post it for all to see :)


Until then....

No comments: