Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Favorite Time!!



Andy Williams definitley said it best.





"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"





I love the holidays. I'm one of those people who starts listening to holiday music the second after THanksgiving and my tree is decorated that early too!





I love everything this time of year stands for. I love giving and if I had it my way (and a BIGGER bank account) I buy presents for everyone I knew. I love it that much!





I love sitting around in my Christmas pjs all day long, drinking hot cocoa, dancing around to christmas music and wrapping the hundreds of presents that I buy each year.





This year has been MORE fun because this year I was able to do a little something for my swimmers. Each student gets a little goody bag filled with fun stuff! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to give (can you tell)??



Christmas day is fun too, but in a way it makes me sad. It's almost as if people stop doing all the holidaysy (not a word, I know) things. That's why it so important to take advantage of all the time I have leading up to the big day!

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: