Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Two years later....

WOW!  It's been two years since I've been on here.  A LOT has happened since that last post.  Where do I begin?

Let's see...how do you sum up the last two years in a blog post.  Impossible, but here it goes!

Life is CRAZY!

Business is awesome!  I've been so lucky to have Luke join me in growing SSA.  We are now both self employed and let me tell you...it's AWESOME!  He's not out risking his life anymore and I am very relieved to know he's coming home to me everyday!

Aiden is now in Kindergarten.  We decided to send him to a small private school in town.  His teacher is a dear friend of mine.  She's amazing and we are so lucky to have her in our lives!  It's been an adjustment for him but he's finally settled in an loving school and all his new friends.

Avery is in preschool and after two months of severe separation anxiety, she's now loving her new school.  We decided to send her to NREP this year.  Aiden had the best experience there and we wanted to give Avery the same experience.  She has the best teachers and get's to work with some pretty amazing kids!

We recently decided to stay in our home.  We were contemplating put it on the market and trying to move to Clarke County, but I really do love my house and with a little TLC I can make it amazing.  That's part of the reason I want to stay.  To do some creative things to make it just the way I want it!  I could do that with any home I guess, but an older home with personality is a better canvas, I think.

We got another doggy in late 2011.  Daphne is her name and crazy is her game!  She's big and goofy and a big ol' love bug!  The kids try to ride her around like horse.  She could care less.  McKenzie, on the other hand, has a very different opinion of her.  He's turned into a cat so he's not too fond of the big girl!

Life is good.  Here are some photos of life over the last few months!  I'm going to try to keep up with this blog.  Such a great way to document life!












No comments: