Monday, April 21, 2008

Beware of the Moon...er


While this doesn't exactly involve my family per sey, I couldn't help but share my run in with "the Mooner" this weekend. My sister and I decided to go shopping on Saturday and on our way back to her house, we were discussing our plans for later that day when all of a sudden we see a man, bending over into his car and his rear end was shining to the world for all to see. I'm not talking about the crack either...it was a full moon. Now one has to wonder how said man didn't know that his entire behind was exposed, but whether he knew or not, he didn't seem to care one bit. My sister and I looked at each other in complete disbelief and then began to laugh hysterically. I believe I almost ran the poor man over with my car, I was laughing so hard. So for future reference, when traveling down the back roads of Winchester, beware of the mooner!

1 comment:

ROBYN said...

ADNZACH2You have got to be kidding! I am laughing now. I can just picture your faces. I would not be able to drive either. What a shock it must have been.