Thursday, April 17, 2008

MacKenzie

Since the day we bought our little "Mac Man" people are forever asking us why we named him MacKenzie. Well for those of you interested he is acutally named after Luke's late step mother Mary Anne. Her initals are MAC and I hate the name mac so we decided that MacKenzie was the next best thing!



This post isn't really about his name but instead it's about his little 'tude when it comes to other dogs. He is terrible. His only friend is Brodie, my friend's Dachshund and this has become a problem when we try to take him anywhere with other dogs. He thinks he is a Bull Mastiff and had been known to corner dogs as big as a Boxer.

Lately, however things seem to be changing. My sister is our nanny and she has a miniture Schnauzer named Lily. She brings Lily to our house everyday, therefore forcing MacKenzie to share his domain. After the inital meeting,things were a little hairy (no pun intended) but eventually they began to play. At first I didn't believe my sister when she told me this so she took some pictures, and wouldn't you know...they are now best friends...well almost!


1 comment:

ROBYN said...

I LOVE your new sight! Great name too.
I never knew that MacKenzie was named after MaryAnne. That is really unique. She was really a special person and I really liked her.