Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Life Realization...if you will


Wow, it's been a while since I posted last. Well a lot has been happening in the Callas home. We are ending our wonderful day care relationship with my sister (due to her the pending arrival of her little one) and Aiden will start daycare with Mrs. Tracy soon (that's for another post...soon to come). He's is a full blown piggy. We went back to the dr. and Aiden is now 16 lbs (maybe more b/c that was back on the 13th. Such a fatty! He's up to 2 tbsp of cereal a day and then maybe some fruit or veggies on top of that. Like I said...HE'S A FATTY!

Well on to the "life realization". Lara's shower was last weekend and while me and all my girls were hanging out on the farm someone said 'You know, five years ago we were all be sitting around the pool with a beer in our hand. Today, we are all sitting around with our children in our hands'. All I could think is wow...we are getting old. Time is way too precious people...enjoy everyday because before you know it we will be sitting around the pool holding our grandkids...WOW!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

NOELLE!!!!!

Just found your blog and I LOVE IT!!!

I'll check back often!! I love, love, love baby blogs!!!

Have a happy 4th!!

And, most importantly...

Aiden is PRECIOUS!!!!

Lots of love,

katie