Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bridge to Terabithia

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create." -Albert Einstein

For those of you who haven't seen Bridge to Terabithia ...you should. It's wonderful. It's all about children and their imaginations. I don't know about you but I miss mine. I can remember the days when my living room turned into a maze of secret passages that led to a hidden treasure. or when the entire forest became a house..with separate rooms and all....haha...ah, those were the days. I look forward to rekindling the relationship with mine as Aiden gets older and acquires one of his own.

It's really a shame because today it seems that kids lose theirs so early, or sometimes don't find one at all.

No comments: