Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Major Career Change

So for those of you who don't know, I was layed off last week. Now I'm home with Aiden and I have to say, it's everything I thought it would be!! I am obviously looking for work but I am going to take my time and make this move be something I truly love!!

As for our days together (it's been a week now), we are having so much fun. Although the weather has been so crappy (sort of chilly and rainy), we have still found ways to play. Last weekend we took Aiden to the park and Monday he and I went shopping! Wednesday, his cousin Teaghan came over and the three of us had so much fun!!

Aiden has changed so much, even in this past week. He can now point to different parts of his body when asked and his signing is getting so good. He's been saying please for some time now, but he will also do, done, eat, more and drink. We've been working on most of those FOREVER and it seems that lately they have all just clicked. He's dancing more too. He used to just twirl about in circles, but now, he bounces and flails his arms as if he's trying to take off like a bird. It's very comical.

Today is supposed to be gorgeous so I can't wait to get outside and plant some flowers and hang on the playground with my babe!!

Breakfast time and Aiden is trying to share with Teaghan


Watching a movie together
Teasing Kenzie

No comments: