Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy, Busy

I've been very MIA lately. Not because I don't LOVE to blog about my life, but because we have just been so busy with life. The past two weeks have been a whirlwind, literally.

Two weekends ago Aiden's cousing Teaghan turned one. It's so hard to believe, really. My sis and her husband had a really nice picnic for T at the park and all the kids just had a blast, running all over the place together. We had a great time.

This past weekend, Luke and I were actually able to get out together for a concert with some friends. We had the greatest time. He's been working so much lately that I feel like I never see him, so it was nice to get out together! Luckily, we have a great babysitter in Luke's mom!!

I too have been extremely busy with things. During these last few months I have been giving life lots of thought. What do I REALLY want to do with my life?? I thought about possibly doing some teaching (I've always thought about it). Maybe I will get back into marketing/web design. Maybe I'll go back to school and finish out what I started 9 years ago (going the medical route). Well after much thought, I have decided to take my aquatics training to the next level. I am starting my own business, and I will be offering lessons/fitness training out of a facility in Winchester!!! I am SUPER excited about it. I can make my own hours and most importantly, spend more time with my family!!! I still have lots to do, but it's moving forward nicely!! I'll keep you updated!

Now...with regards to our little man. BOY OH BOY...he's a little parrot! He repeats (or at least tries to repeat) everything you say. His vocabulary grows by the day and it's truly amazing to witness. He's learning so much and we are really having a great time together. I have been busier lately with lessons than I was early in the summer so we don't get to spend as much time together. The time we do get to spend together is precious, especially when daddy's home too!!

I'm learning not to sweat the small stuff....Life is good!

No comments: