Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Haircut

We took Aiden to get his first real haircut today. I have trimmed it myself a few times since he was born, hence the reason for needing to get a real haircut. I was slowly giving him a mullet..haha!

We decided to take him to a barber as opposed to a salon. That was our first mistake. Sitting behind the chair was an older gentleman who obviously thought that my sons hair was too long. I politely asked him to "trim" Aiden's hair so that the curls were still intact. It appears that those words went in one ear and out the other because the scissors started moving and hair was flying everywhere. Before I knew it, my little baby boy was gone and there was a little boy sitting in front of me. I didn't cry, although I really wanted to.

I must say, it looks great, but I do miss the curls!!


BEFORE

AFTER

No comments: