Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Strange Eating Habits

It seems as though our child has some serious issues when it comes to eating. Let see.....on Sunday he was quietly watching tv in our bedroom so I decided to get some laundry done. I snuck out into the hallway and began my chore. When I returned to the bedroom, Aiden had managed to find my Berts Bees chapstick and half of it was GONE. Was it on the floor....no, was it on him....no. Conclusion...he had eaten it. I can only imagine what his tougue felt like after that. I guess I have to watch him a little closer next time!!

Then, on Monday we were out running some errands. Aiden was of course sitting in the back in his seat and his diaper bag was sitting on the seat next to him (like it always is). We got home and when Luke went to get Aiden out of his seat, he was sitting there looking up at him with A&D ointment in his hand and there was a large amount all over his mouth. I'm guessing he was trying to use it as chapstick (that's his new thing..putting chapstick on as you can see from above). ICK!!

What will he eat today???

No comments: