Friday, November 27, 2009

The Things I'm Thankful For!

I can't even begin to name all the things I'm thankful for! Here are the most important things:


1. My wonderful husband. I don't know if there is a greater man on the Earth. He loves his family with all his heart and I can't imagine this life without him. On top of it all, he puts his life on the line everyday for complete strangers. He is a GREAT man!


2. My beautiful Aiden. Where oh where would I be without him? I can't even imagine it. He has brought so much happiness to me and my heart is full of love. It's making my tear up just talkinig about it.


3. My current pregnancy. I'm so very thankful for the ability to have children and with the new addition coming to us, I couldn't be happier. While our family is wonderful now, another little one will only make things bigger and better!


4. My Family. Spending time with them is precious.

5. My friends. It's rare to go through life an have someone whom you can rely on when you need them. I have MANY people like that. I love all of my friends and feel truly blessed to have each and every one of them in my life!

No comments: