Saturday, March 20, 2010

33 weeks and counting

I've been really bad about documenting the roller coaster ride that has been my second pregnancy. Partly because I have had little to no time to do anything, and partly because it's been a rough ride.

Let's just say I'm very ready to have this little lady!

We went back to the doc this week and they actually didn't check me (I normally get my cervix measured every week). We listened to the heartbeat, which was very strong, and I went on about my day!

We are 33 weeks now and it's been 15 weeks since my cervical disorder was discovered. I have been to the doctor every week for those 15 and I'm ready to be done. I'm ready to hold this little bundle of pink in my hands and snuggle with her and give her the biggest mommy kisses ever!

The good news is I feel great. Aside from the sleepless, uncomfortable nights, I'm good! She's kicking the crap out of me on a daily basis, so she's good too!!

7 more to go...I can do this, I CAN!!

1 comment:

Beach Bum said...

Can't wait to see you! You are doing great! See you on the 11th.