Friday, July 16, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog...

I used to always laugh at people when they would say they wished there was more time in the day. I didn't quite understand why UNTIL NOW!

I can barely find time to breathe let alone blog about my days, however after thinking long and hard about it, I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to remember things unless I write them down, so...

I'm back!!!

I'm hoping to blog daily but given that my life has been flipped upside down, we'll see how that goes!

Speaking of flipping, my life is C-R-A-Z-Y right now. Between my terrible (I say that in the most loving way possible) two year old, a 10 week old newbie, a dog who barks at EVERYTHING and a company that now has 9 employees, (whew, I'm tired just typing this) I'm just spinning.

Life is good, busy but good!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

Yay! Glad you are back... I'm not on FB anymore, so I feel so "out of the loop" with all that's going on with the CC girls. Hope all is well. Can't wait to see pics of your new beautiful baby girl. And, I'm so happy that your business is BOOMING- what a BLESSING!!! : )

Hugs, Noelle.

Kate