Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I don't want to do it with YOU mommy!

Why is it that our children learn so much better with others? Why do they listen better to others?

I had a feeling this was going to be the issue with Aiden and swimming. When we go to the pool together he just loves to be in the water. He loves the big pool and he loves to swim around but he does NOT like to listen to me when it comes time to lessons. He and a neighborhood friend, Andrew do lessons together and they are both the same exact age (well three days apart to be exact).

Meltdowns have become a regular thing during our lessons.

In the fall, I've decided that Aiden will work with one of my other girls. He's come a long way but I feel like he'll do much better with someone else.

Here are some photos of our last lesson. This one actually went very VERY well!












No comments: