Monday, October 27, 2008

The Deep South!

Last week we spent some much needed time away in good ole' Al-a-bam-a. Luke, Aiden and I all traveled via air to the sunny south to visit my mom and James. It was a much needed getaway and a whole lot of time was spent catching up, resting and relaxing. We arrived on Tuesday. We spent most of that day sitting around the pool. Unfortunatley it was a bit chilly for swimming so mom turned the hot tub down and Aiden and I got in. We had a blast. I haven't seen Aiden so happy about anything EVER.

Thursday we headed to the Mongomery zoo were I was surprised to see many really cool animals. I think Luke had more fun than any of us (he took about 100 pictures of the rinos and lions).

Friday mom and I went to get our hair cut by her very nice very "stylish" hairdresser Kong. Later that day my sister lisa came over from Atlanta with her husband and two kids. We spent the afternoon hanging out and playing the wii. It was so great to see them and it was the kid's first meeting with Aiden. They all seemed to enjoy each others company.
Fast foward a day and we are back in Virginia. Overall, Aiden did great on the flight there and back. It got a little hairy for a bit and I think that Luke sweat enough for the both of us, but I have to say he was a little champ. Our visit went WAY to fast. Why is that?? I don't know whene we will make our way back down but I hope soon!

Pics from our trip:


Mommy and Aiden on the flight down!


Aiden, Apollo and Looey (the craziest, most "love crazed" dog I have ever seen)


Aiden and mommy hangin' with Apollo


Aiden bouncing in this cool tye-dye sweatshirt grammy and James got him from the beach (it's a 2T by the way and WAY too big for him right now)



Daddy and Aiden

Mommy and Aiden in the hot tub

Pics from the Zoo:


No comments: