Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dental Woes

I HATE THE DENTIST...more than most people I know. I have always had very soft teeth which make the best homes for cavities, and believe me, I have had my fair share. Lately though I have been on this awesome stretch, CAVITY FREE.


Unfortunately, my last visit brought some bad news. My dentist informed me that I would need a crown and after cancelling on two separate occasions, I finally went in last Thursday to begin the process. They put in a temporary crown and sent me on my way. Well...here I am six days later and I am still in pain. I have been taking Tylenol which makes the pain go away but as soon as the meds wear off, the pain resumes. I have been back to the dentist once already and I have to go back tomorrow so they can check things out again. If the pain doesn't subside, I will be forced to get a root canal. UGGG.

Did I mention that I HATE THE DENTIST...


I guess it could be worse, I could look like this chic...

3 comments:

katie k-h said...

Oh, Noelle, I'm so sorry! A week of tooth pain sounds miserable. I really hope you don't have to go with a root canal.

My teeth are incredibly soft, as well, and I ALWAYS have cavities!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

~kate

ROBYN said...

Oh, I did not know you were in pain. I hope the dentist can take care of it for you. Sorry

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more! You poor thing...toothaches and pain are awful...I hope the rest of the process goes well!!!

Hugs!
Amy

I'm a little nervous now b/c I cancelled my last appt :)