Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pottie in the bed???


Sunday morning started very different than most. I awoke to Aiden fussing (basically telling me it was feeding time) so I strolled into his room. I reached in to pick him up and realized that he was SOAKING wet. I placed him on his changing table and with a closer look, I noticed that his jammies were unbuttoned and one side of his diaper was basically hanging off of his body. I guess he was tired of being wet so he decided to do somthing about it.


I proceeded to remove the rest of the diaper and to my dismay I found a nice surprise. Without hesitating, I looked over into the crib and there it was...another surprise. All I thought was, 'Oh my god...Aiden has been rolling around his his own poo all morning...YUCKY'. I took him to the bath and as he sat there splashing around, I just started to giggle. In retrospect..it's pretty darn funny.


Maybe I will have to start duck taping Aiden's diapers on him, then there will be no more surprises!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny! It reminds me of a story that another girlfriend shared about her little girl :) Thanks for sharing!!!