Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy and Hectic Holidays

I LOVE this time of year...it comes and goes so fast though. This was our first holiday with a child so it made things very interesting.


Because both Luke's and my parents are divorced, we have what feels like 100 different Christmases to attend. Having a baby can make this a little hectic.


Saturday the 21st was the first of many. We enjoyed the evening with my mom's side of the family. It was the first time many of them met Aiden for the first time so it was a very good time. Christmas eve was spent with my dad. Unfortunatley Luke had to work again this year but we did get to spend Christmas morning together with the baby and Luke's dad. Aiden was not too interested in opening presents which was to be expected. It was funny watching him with the bows though. I think at one point he had like 10 stuck to him all over.


Our last Christmas was spent with Luke's mom's side of the family. We had that at our house on the Saturday after Christmas. Again...it was a very hectic, BUT FUN time. Aiden was a trooper as always. I got a video camera this year but unfortunately I haven't figured out how to get the videos online but as soon as I do I will post them. Until then enjoy these photos from the last two weeks!!!




Aiden and Teagahn hanging out while the mommies get ready for Christmas

Daddy and Aiden playing!

The Ladies (and Aid) on Christmas Eve!!

Me and Nana in her new Skins Jersey!! YAY!


My Dad looking at his Callas Family Holiday Book!
A very happy Aiden
Me and Aiden being silly
Aiden and the Christmas bow fighting...hehe
Christmas presents...what christmas presents...this box will do just fine!
Me and Aiden being silly....AGAIN!

No comments: