Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Brief Catch Up

Well where to start. It's been a while since I posted last. Aiden is growing like a week..changing in so many ways each day. I come home and it seems like he's learned a new trick, or word. I can't believe how smart he is. He's really beginning to test our boundaries.

He's a BIG climber. Anything he can climb on he will. We have stool in our kitchen that use to get to the higher cabinet shelves. It's Aid's new favorite toy. He loves to climb up on it and see what mommy is doing. We now have to move EVERYTHING away from the edges due to tis new skill.

Two weekends ago I took a trip to New York City to see some very good friends of mine from college. Luke was working nights so my mother in law took Aid for the weekend. This was a HUGE step for me, being away from him for so long. While I thoroughly enjoyed every minute with my dear freinds, it was good to get back to see my little man. Robyn came to pick me up from the airport on Sunday and when I hopped in the back seat to greet Aiden his eyes lit up so big and bright. It melted my heart.

Last week was his last w/ Miss Tracy's daycare. We really did love Tracy but we were beginning to have some real issues...and due to the economy we were forced to pull Aid. Luke's mom is retiring soon and she will be watching him 2 or three days a week. I am looking forward to that very much!

Aiden's newest thing is swatting. When he gets really angry about something, he will go over to the nearest thing (person or not) and swat at it. Sometimes he will knock things over. It's so hard to not laugh at him when he gets going on one his swatting tantrums. On the bright side...spring is here and the flies will be out soon....hopefully he can put some of that swatting to use ;)

Until next time.....
Aid LOVES LOVES LOVES to brush his teeth now...let's hope this lasts!!


Bathtime is ALWAYS a good time!!

1 comment:

Beach Bum said...

Aiden is so cute. He is beginning to look like Luke. I love his curls. ;)