Monday, March 2, 2009

One Extreme to the Next

If you have been following my blogging lately, then you already know that our family has been sick and for a while Aiden had not been eating...or at least eating normally. Well my friends, let me tell you...THAT HAS CHANGED. For the last several days, my child has been a hoover when it comes to meal time. For example, yesterday for breakfast he ate the following:

1/2 of a banana
3 mini pancakes
a cup of blueberries
1 yogurt

OH YES...I'm still going...

cheerios
a cup of milk
a slice of raisin bread

GEES! He's and Luke told me that it was the same for lunch. For dinner he ate 4 dino chicken nuggets, an ENTIRE can of peas, a biscuit and for desert he had a fruit cup. Then he drank an big cup of milk. WHOA!!!

I don't even eat THAT much. I'm glad my little baby is healthy and eating again!!


A healthy, happy boy...trying his best to be like daddy
and keep the floors in the house dirt free!!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

he gets cuter by the day, noelle! love your new hair cut, too. i'm donating mine to locks of love this weekend. wa-hoo! i can't wait to chop it off!!