Sunday, August 21, 2011

A BIG week!


As I'm winding down my [lazy] weekend, I can't help but be a little nervous about how this week will pan out. We have two pretty big firsts happening this week!

1- Aiden will start his first 'organized' sport. Soccer to be exact! I'm not sure just how organized you can be with a thousand 3-5 year olds running around, but I'm excited for him none-the-less! He too seems super excited. He's asked about it for the last 4 evenings. While tucking him in, he asks "mom, is tomorrow my soccer day?"

Too cute!

2- Aiden starts preschool this week! Daycare hasn't exactly been the easiest thing for me to make decisions on, but I'm pretty confident in this choice!! He calls it his 'big boy' school!

I can't help but to feel a little sad too. My big boy is growing up so fast!




No comments: