Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday, Monday

I have to take a moment to sit and reflect on this day...

this slow, slow day :)

I love those days. The ones that draaaaaaaag on! They don't happen often so when they do I really have to try to appreciate them!

I spent most of my day in the office catching up on the never ending pile of paperwork. Who knew there was so much office work with running a little swim lessons company.

I did have a few lessons today and one in particular stands out in my mind. I have a little boy, about 5 years old who doesn't like to put his face in the water. He says (about 20 times in our half hour class)

"Miss Noelle, I don't want to go underground."

I can't help but chuckle to myself every time he says it.

I was able to get him to go under, not once, but many times today. Each time he brings his head out of the water he looks at me and says "that wasn't so bad".

Ah, I love what I do!

I got to come home earlier than usual today! It was supposed to be Aiden's first day of Littles soccer, however I was informed earlier in the day that it's parents only today. Aiden was sorely disappointed, as he'd been looking forward to it all day. I went to his meeting solo only to find out we were supposed to bring them after all. The paper did say PARENTS ONLY in big bold letters. Oh well!

Next week will be a hoot! What can possibly get accomplished with dozens of 3-5 year olds running round with little soccer balls?? I'm so looking forward to it!


No comments: