Sunday, September 21, 2008

They grow SO Fast!

Well...he's crawling now...not your standard crawl but the army crawl. It's actually pretty funny to watch him, but gosh is he FAST! I will turn away for a second and when I look back, he's across the room, tangled in some cord (he loves those too) or reaching for the dog's bowl.


I headed to Target on Saturday to get some things I needed and I finally used my last gift card from the baby shower to buy Aiden some toys (thanks Karm). I looked for the Fisher Price Peek-A-Boo blocks but I couldn't find them so I ended up buying the Roll A Rounds. They are great toys, but couldn't be any more inconvenient for a mommy who "tries" to keep her house somewhat organized and clean. PLUS as soon as I pour the package of them on the ground they all roll away from Aiden under some piece of furniture. Aiden is left there sitting with maybe one of them in his hand.


Aiden now has both of this front bottom teeth. We had a few rough weeks with teething. It started to get better, but now he's getting three, YES THREE up top now. Poor little fella...hopefully they will come in quickly!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

What a month of milestones!! I can't believe Aiden is getting so many teeth in all at once. Poor little guy! At least he'll be finished with teething relatively soon.

As always, Aiden is precious and seems like he has such a sweet personality!!

Those "roll a rounds" are a pain! It's been quite some time since Michael played with them, and I'm still finding them ALL over the house and the car!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Katie