Monday, September 29, 2008

Apple Pickin'

This weekend was wonderful. Saturday Luke, Aiden and I got up, hung out for a bit and then headed out to run some errands. In the afternoon, Aiden and I headed over to Clarke County to visit my good friend Kelly who's visiting from Colorado. Karm, Megan and Stace came too and it was such a pleasant afternoon of catching up. We picked apples with all the kiddies and ate some grapes right off the vine. I love hanging out with my good girlfriends from high school. We are so blessed to still have each other and to be so close. It's so funny to look around and think about where we were just five years ago. Now we are settling down and starting families.


Good Friends!

Aiden w/ his new friends!



Sally w/ Auntie Karm

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

These pictures are priceless. It is such a blessing to still have these high school friendships, isn't it? And, it's so much fun to spend time with the babies of our high school friends.