Friday, September 5, 2008

SUCCESS!

So I have been a MIA lately. It's probably because I've been so busy....busy LOSING WEIGHT that is!! Yeah, that's right...FINALLY, I have found something that works for me. I am currently on weight watchers and Monday will make three weeks. I have lost 8 lbs so far and the weight just keeps coming off. I am now 4 lbs away from my "pre Aiden" weight!! It's really much easier than I ever imagined. I can eat whatever as long as I portion my meals and exercise (I have been running/walking 2 miles a day). I'm loving it!





2 comments:

katie k-h said...

Noelle!

Congratulations! That is so exciting, especially considering the fact that you gave birth to Aiden six months ago. Keep it up! Now the weather is cooling off, running and walking are going to be so much more pleasant.

Happy for you--

Katie

Anonymous said...

How great to find something that works. I have heard & seen many, many success stories from friends and family who have used WW. I think the concept behind it is cool and it seems to provide an easier way to keep track of what you eat in a day :)

Love
Amy