Monday, February 9, 2009

He's ONE!!!!

Wow! I know I say it a lot on here but time does fly by so fast. My little Aiden is One.

After scrambling around on Friday and Saturday morning the party got under way at 2 on Saturday. We celebrated with close friends and family. He did quite well considering all the people and chaos that birthday parties can sometimes bring.

Watching him dive into his cake (made specially for him by Miss Watterworth) was quite the scene. It took him a little while to dig in but once he did...HE DID. What a mess but it was all worth it. He got some really great toys..not to many though which made me happy...he alreay has way too many.

I will post the pictures from his party later.

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

Happy belated birthday to Aiden! What a bittersweet day, you know? : ) Time just seems to go by way too quickly!