Thursday, February 19, 2009

Winter Blues

I am SO over the cold weather. I'm over sicknesses, being stuck indoors, snow, sleet and freezing rain.

Aiden is better, he's eating LOTS of solid food, but it seems that whatever lingered around for all this time has struck me in the form of a nasty (and I mean NASTY) cold. I am going on day four with the inability to taste anything. I can't eat, due to the fact that I can't taste what I'm eating. What a mess! I went to the doctor today which for me was a HUGE step. The last time I went to the dr (non baby related) was when I was like ten. I don't take medicine for anything...but I hardly ever get sick. This cold has really been kicking my butt, so I broke down and went. Turns out I have a sinus infection (SIGH).

Who'd a thunk it??

Amoxicilian to the rescue...we'll see :)

Spring...oh Spring...whheeeerrrrreeee aaaaarrrrrreeeee yyyyooooouuuuuuuu?

No comments: