Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kicked out of Bed

Some mornings Aiden will decide that it's time to get up but Luke and I will STRONGLY disagree. On these frequent occasions we will go in and bring him into our room to hang out for a bit.

Yesterday morning was one of these mornings. I went and got Aiden, who was in a particularly good mood, and brought him back to our room. Usually I place him on the bed and he'll growl his way to daddy (he tries to scare Luke awake and it's really quite cute). This morning however he decided to sprawl out on my side of the bed and when I tried to crawl in next to him he KICKED ME BACK OUT...yeah, that's right...he shoved me right off the side of the bed.

As I gathered myself from the hysterical laughter that had come over me I peeked up over the side of the bed and Aiden and Luke are both sitting there looking at me with smiles from ear to ear. I wish I had taken a picture, it would have made a GREAT one. Next time I'll have to bring my camera to bed so that I'm better prepared.

For now, here are some older ones that I took a few weeks ago!





No comments: