Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scaredy Cat

My son is a weanie (again I love him SO much and probably shouldn't say such things about him but it's true). He's scared of EVERYTHING.


The other day, during a walk, he cried when Luke put a leaf in his hand. He also cried when he got close to a tree. He cries when he hears the dryer buzzer go off.

The other night, he and I were sitting in my bedroom and I had the window open. We were talking and all of a sudden he got really quiet, as if he was trying to hear something. All I could hear were the crickets chirping outside, which is what he heard too, I'm guessing. Well...let me just tell you, he looked at me, looked towards the window, looked back at me and then began to cry. OVER CRICKETS CHIRPING OUTSIDE. Haha..doesn't it make you laugh...it makes me laugh, but it's sort of frustrating too.

Today, we took him to HarvFest to see the animals. We had a great time, but walking around...NOT SEEING THE ANIMALS. He cried when he saw the alpacas, he cried when we got close to the donkey. He DID like the ducks but NOT the bull. He defnitely didn't like the camel but we did manage to get him to feed the camel some grapes (still crying though).

I love our little weanie!

We just arrived and already he's scared.
Ahh, we got him to feed the camel

Holding on to daddy for dear life.

No comments: