Friday, September 18, 2009

A tantrum a day keeps the play time away!

Tantums, they've become a daily, I mean HOURLY routine in the Callas household lately. When Aiden doesn't get his way, down on the floor he goes and the screaming ensues. It's quite funny and when they begin he makes this really funny face and it's so hard not to laugh at him. The other day Luke, Robyn and I were sitting in the living room watching some news and Aiden walked over to Luke and grabbed the remote off his lap. Luke of course grabbed it back. By the look on Aiden's face, you would have thought we had pinched him really hard or something. His bottom lip curled down and in seconds he was crying hysterically. The three of us tried really hard not to laugh, but the face was just THAT funny.

I love our little guy so much it hurts so I should laugh at him when he's sad, but sometimes I just can't help it!

No comments: