Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aiden's Half Birthday

Today is Aiden's half birthday. I think it's the only time in one's life when those around them will be excited about the "half" birthday. I can't believe how fast these 6 months have gone by. Gees, it seems like yesterday that I just found out I was pregnant with him. I do know one thing...I can't imagine what my life would be without him in it....probably pretty boring.

This week Luke is on nights so every evening Aiden and I have been hanging out together. We've been taking long walks (and an occasional run) in his jogger and he absolutely loves it. Ocassionally, when I hit a bump he'll giggle, which makes me giggle. There really is nothing better than the sound of your child laughing.

My mom's coming to visit tomorrow and I am very excited. She hasn't seen Aiden since he was a month and a half old so there will be lots of catching up and hanging out. I have to say, it's been a wonderful week so far and a great "half" birthday!!

3 comments:

katie k-h said...

he's at such a fun age! enjoy every minute, noelle!

happy half birthday, aiden!!

love, katie

Anonymous said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday to Aiden!

The giggle is definitely priceless. I say it about A all the time...it is so healing to hear :)

Have a great time with your mom!!!

Smiles,
Amy

Beach Bum said...

Noelle~
Aiden is so cute! He looks like you! Tell your mom I said hello. You are a wonderful mother.
Miss ya
Dan