Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Grammy's Visit

Well mom has come and gone but we thoroughly enjoyed every second we had with her and we already miss her very much (especially Kenzie, who will now no longer get people food) . We will be heading down in October to visit her again and I'm sure it will be here before we know it.


Aiden's 6 month check up was today. He's been a bear the last 4 nights. I think it's a combination of teething, growing and anxiety. He is usually such a great sleeper and he goes down without trouble but lately it's been horrible. He just sits in his crib and screams. I can't stand it so I end up picking him up and rocking him to sleep (I hope I don't regret it later). Poor little guy. On a happy note, physically, he's doing great. He's healthy as can be and in the 50th percentile for everything. He's also about to start crawling. He's so close. He will bend over and get up on his knees but then plop onto his belly. He's growing SO fast..YIKES!


Here are some pics from Grammy's visit!

Aiden is happy as can be while playing with Grammy!
Aiden and Daddy at the fair Mommy and Aiden at the fair
Aiden and Grammy at the Demolition Derby
Mommy and Aiden at the Derby
Aiden after a long day of playing!


2 comments:

katie k-h said...

I love the bottom picture! What a sweetheart, Noelle! Your fair pictures are so much fun. I wish that we could have caught up with you guys during fair week. Aiden is growing so quickly, it's unbelievable. : )

I love reading your updates!!

Katie

ROBYN said...

What great pictures. It looks like a great time. It is so good that your mom was able to spend time with the family. October will be here before you know it.

Aiden is getting so big and changing every week. Maybe he is crying because he misses me? Just kidding.