Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FUNdue Dinner!


I have the greatest friends in the world. I know I have said it a thousand times but what we have is so special. Most of us have been close since we were very young and the bonds have only grown stronger with time. Unfortunately some of the group has moved away and when they return home, we try to get as many of us together as possible.

Anie was in town last week so to celebrate her return (and my 30th) we decided to have a fondue dinner. I absolutely LOVE to fondue. It's really the greatest thing. I have to thank the Hornbaker family for introducing this fine art of eating to me!
We had such a great time...hanging out and catching up. I love these girls and am thankful everyday that I have each and every one of them in my life!

No comments: