Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Funny Little Swimmer

I have a cute story about one of my adorable little swimming students. Yesterday we were going over our safety rules.

I asked him "Nate, what do you do in an emergency?" Tell a lifeguard" he replied.

"What if there isn't a lifeguard around? Who could you call?"

"Hmm, well I guess you should call the ambulance."

After discussing how to call the ambulance I asked him, "What would you tell the ambulance?"

He said, and with confidence I might add, "I'd tell them to tell the lifeguard."

I laughed out loud at that moment and giggled about it then for the remainder of the afternoon.

Kids truly do say the funniest things.

Did I mention how much I love my new career path!! Kids are the joys of our planet and I get to work with them doing something I really love, swim!!

No comments: