Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I wanna "DO-OVER"

I'm tired. It's 9:16 at night and I feel as though I might fall over (well actually I already have, as I am layed out on the couch typing this right now). Let's just say it's been a bit of a rough day.

It all began with two cute toddlers. Danielle brought T over this morning to spend the day with us. After breakfast I let the two little rascals run around the living room to play (keep in mind that the Christmas tree is in this room and Aiden has been told a thousand times to look, NOT touch)!

I turned away for a second and when I looked back to check on them, Aiden was naked, diaper and all. Teagahn was in the process of getting naked (she managed to get her PJs off). In each hand of both tots were Christmas balls from the tree. As soon as they caught a glimpse of me, they were off in different directions. Aiden just so happend to run straight for the front door and at the same time Nana happened to be coming in. He dropped one of the balls and of course it shattered on the ground in front of him.

At this point I was about to boil over with frustration. Thank goodness for Nana (although I'm sure she thought I was a little crazy when she walked in and saw what was going on).

I wanna DO OVER!!

No comments: