Monday, June 8, 2009

The animals in our back yard!

Yesterday was Luke's mom's birthday so we thought it would be a great idea to take her with us to Wilson's Petting Zoo. I hate to admit that in all the years I've lived in this area, I'd never been there before.

WHAT A COOL PLACE!!

There were not only deer and goats, but we saw bears, some sort of BIG cat, lions, camels, monkeys...you get it. In a way it was sort of sad to see some of those animals....they should probably be running wild in Africa somewhere...but at least Aiden got a good learning experience out of it!

Let me tell you, he loved loved LOVED feeding the animals..but then again, what kid doesn't.
We spent a lot of time at this one particular goat pin. They were the loudest goats I'd ever heard (not that I've been around a ton of goats or anything). Once Aiden was done feeding them we all began to walk away and all of sudden one of the goats BAAAHHHed (sp??) really loudly. It's startled Aiden so badly that he began to cry. It took everything Luke and I had not to laugh...poor baby ;)

here are some of the pics we took!!

Feeding the cute deer!
I don't know what Aiden is doing here??

Daddy and Aiden feeding the goats

A VERY happy boy!
more pictures to come!

No comments: