Saturday, June 20, 2009

I LOVE my life

I SHOULD say this more often!

I am so very lucky. I have the greatest family and friends but most importantly, I have the most wonderful husband and he gave me the best thing that someone could have given me....our Aiden! Sometimes I take things for granted, but after spending these last two months home, I sort of look at things a little differently.

Times can be hard, but at the end of the day, we have each other, and the time that we spend together is far better than anyTHING we have!

Aiden and I spent the afternoon out back last night after Luke went to work and we just had the best time. My heart melts every time he smiles at me, or says "mamma". On several occasions he walked up to me with BIG open arms and gave me the biggest bear hug he could muster (of course he immediately runs away to play some more).

For these simplicities, I'll say it again....I LOVE MY LIFE!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Backyard Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: