Monday, June 15, 2009

Wonderful Weekends!

This weekend was another GREAT and BUSY one. Friday, my sis and I got together and walked in the park again. Then she came over and we took the kiddies to the pool. They had a great time splashing and playing together (they really do love each other so much).

Saturday morning was Aiden's show for the Winchester Little Gym. It's been a wonderful session with the WLG and we have thoroughly (and I streess WE) enjoyed each Saturday with Miss Laura. Aiden has learned so many things there and he's met so many friends. Aiden's grandparents came out to watch all the cool things that he learned. Saturday afternoon we headed over to celebrate another of my friends 30th birthday.

Sunday we went out to my dad's house for a BBQ. We don't get to see him THAT often so when we do it's so special. Aiden played on the slip n slide and my dad has this great playground! Aiden and I had such a great time!

The time is flying by so fast...before we know it, it will be Christmas again...YIKES!!

Here are some pics of us swimming!!

Show week at the WLG!! Way to go Aiden!

No comments: